Open a world of opportunities.
Bandalier spreads a wide net across the country in our search for smart and highly motivated candidates. We’re always looking for people with the potential to grow with careers in inside sales and customer success.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Our mission at Bandalier is to help connect entry level talent in small to medium size cities throughout the US to lucrative opportunities with some of the fastest growing companies around the world.
Our belief is regardless of where you are located, how much experience you have, or how valuable your personal network is, if you have the right attitude and aptitudes, you should have access to a great career. Bandalier helps by providing in-depth training, continued support from managers and connections with leading tech companies to facilitate this process.
As a Bandalier team member, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in our paid training program through Bandalier University and get placed in a customer-facing role, typically with a growing tech company. Examples of past clients include BlockFi, Cube & Zipline. After your initial deployment, high-performing team members have the opportunity to move into management at Bandalier, get hired directly by their client or pursue a lucrative exit opportunity with one of the other tech clients in our network.
Examples of some roles that current team members and alumni who started in this position have graduated into over the past year:
- Danielle, hired on by BlockFi as a Client Service Specialist 6 months after joining Bandalier
- Jeffrey, hired on by BlockFi as a Client Service Team Lead 13 months after joining Bandalier
- Jesse, promoted to Program Manager 11 months after joining Bandalier
What do our Inside Sales Representatives do?
Bandalier is a growing company with a unique approach to customer facing careers. When you join Bandalier, we offer you robust training to give you a strong customer success background. You’ll then partner with technology companies in need of support, backed by supportive managers and our collaborative team culture.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will support your client through a mixture of inbound phone calls and outbound phone calls to interested customers who have requested more information with the goal of moving them onto the next step in the sales process (ex: booking a follow-up meeting, sending a contract, creating an account, etc.). You’ll interact with your manager and teammates for development opportunities and to celebrate successes.
What we’re looking for:
- You have some previous customer-facing experience or want to develop your customer facing skills
- You are excited about sales and customer success
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator
- You have a working understanding of basic technology like G-Suite, Zoom, etc. and can learn new systems with some training (ex: Slack, Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.)
- You want to be exposed to technology companies and experience startup culture
- You don’t need to have any previous experience in this exact role, though we find that people with experience in retail, hospitality, in-person customer service, canvassing, phone banking, or entrepreneurship do particularly well
What you’ll do:
- Spend the majority of your day on the phone with potential customers with a goal of converting customers into a signed commitment
- Interact with manager and teammates for development opportunities and to celebrate successes
- Build the structures and processes that will help us grow Bandalier
Work Environment, culture, and benefits:
- Fully-remote work environment
- Paid training
- 14 days of PTO
- 14 paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
SET YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS
As a new hire, you’ll attend Bandalier University, a best-in-class training academy that teaches the skills you’ll need to succeed in a career in sales or customer service. No matter your level of experience, this intensive, paid two-week program helps you build a skillset that will enable you to become a productive member of your new inside sales or customer service team.
- Inside Sales 101 – Two-week program that provides a high-level overview of SaaS sales
- Inside Sales 201 – One-week overview of down-funnel sales
- Leadership 101 – Introduction to leadership principles and tactics
- Customer Management 101 – Coming soon! Covers proactive management of current and prospective customers
GET INSPIRED BY BANDALIER UNIVERSITY SUCCESS STORIES
The mission of Bandalier University is to build bright futures. We’re proud of the many stories of team members who began building great careers with us.
JUMP-START YOUR CAREER WITH BANDALIER
Open a world of opportunities.
Go from entry-level to experienced.
No experience in sales? No problem. Our recruiting process focuses on characteristics like coachability, strong communication skills, and resilience.
Enjoy ongoing support that drives continuous improvement.
At Bandalier, our Kaizen value system is at the core of everything we do. It’s a philosophy focused on taking small steps to improve every day.
Get introduced to world-changing tech start-ups.
We work with some of the world’s most innovative companies, pioneering new products in FinTech, MedTech, and other industries. If there’s a good mutual fit with one of our clients, you’ll have the opportunity to be hired by them directly.
Get paid while you learn.
Before you get to work, you’ll participate in Bandalier’s in-depth training. It’s a program designed to set you up for success with your new company. Even better, you’ll be paid while you’re building a valuable skillset.